What's your favourite ?

Leeanda

I think the music on the game sometimes doesn't get as noticed as it should! I love all of the pieces but my favourite is Desolation.  So hauntingly beautiful it brings a tear to my eye! Thank you Hinterland! 

Just wondered what your favourite is!

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Pınar51-06 said:

Thanks for this topic. I love the music of this game sometimes ı forgot that ı try to survive, ı just listen beatiful sounds. When ı saw this topic, ı listened the soundtrack again and ı decide my favourites are ‘Abandoned’ and ‘Milton’

Good choices!

When you're running around lost,tired and hungry you tend to only hear things you don't want to hear! Somehow you forget the musics even there!  It's a shame as I think it's the best thing in the long list of things that TLD does so well!

Edited by Leeanda

Hinterland certainly did a superb job indeed in using their musical score to set the mood and the pace of the game.   
Those instances when the music suddenly erupts thru my headphones after periods of silence where the only sounds I've been hearing were the blowing wind and the cackle of crows always seem to jolt me into action.  Especially the feeling of dread that I get whenever the music plays when I've entered a dark mining tunnel or transitional cave.  I would have to say that the guitar melody typically played around sunset is one of my favorite.  The music reminds me to pick up the pace and get myself home, to the warmth of a nice fire. as good meal and the comfort of my soft bed...

• Upvote 1