The many, many, many deaths of The Long Dark in 1 video

Zaknafein

22 minutes ago, piddy3825 said:

wow, 

the reaction time to these wolf attacks is just painfully slow...

and so many were just lack of paying attention.  i guess its tough to multitask, streaming and surviving dont mix on interloper!

Yeh! Walking off the ravine was just hilarious😃

• Upvote 3

• 7 months later...
9 minutes ago, Serenity said:

Oh man. Those people killing themselves in their sleep by insisting to sleep the maximum time. Just stupid 😆

Agreed, though it must be hard to focus on talking and surviving. A little frustrating to watch, knowing how easily it could have been avoided, though I suppose you can't really blame them for losing focus a little. Though that ravine one was pretty funny, I have to admit. 

• Upvote 1

I HATE that Ravine! I will do just about anything to avoid it, even tho' I know how to navigate it safely now.

It is incredibly easy to miscalculate how long you can sleep, or to turn a blind corner or exit a cave or building and have a wolf or bear on you instantly.

Kudos to all those who have survived many, many days (& some even years) on the more difficult levels!

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, twyn1 said:

I HATE that Ravine! I will do just about anything to avoid it, even tho' I know how to navigate it safely now.

It is incredibly easy to miscalculate how long you can sleep, or to turn a blind corner or exit a cave or building and have a wolf or bear on you instantly.

Kudos to all those who have survived many, many days (& some even years) on the more difficult levels!

I know the feeling, I'd rather go the long way round than cross the ravine.

• Upvote 1