What is your favorite food in the game?

theisaactrain

Favorite food in the game...  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

With the success of my 'Favorite Region' poll, I'm going to open this one, which is for food. Personally my favorite food in the game is Condensed Milk, mmhh...

Personally I think the most useful foods in the game are MRE's, Dog Food, Deer Meat, Fish, Cat Tails, and Condensed Milk. Big calories, and Dog Food, and Condensed Milk fill up some thirst too. 

I think foods that won't get a lot, or any votes are the Airline Food, Predator Meat (wolf, bear), and maybe the Maple Syrup/Ketchup Chips.

Anyway, keep it civil, and lets discuss this.

Energy Bar, absolutely!

I mean, it's 0,1kg for 500cal. 5 of them is worth 2500cal, compared to MRE (0,5kg for 1750cal) although it doesnt increase thirst bar as MRE. But it is a lot of calories in a tiny weight cost, and my faved to long travel loadouts.

The other bars (chocolate granola etc) are also well served, but it yet has a thirst cost.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Moose is the best meat you get from hunting, Best calories, next to bear, but there's way less hydration penalty.
Fishing is great too, you don't need a weapon, and lamp fuel.
Cat tails, Energy bars and crackers are probably the best non meat tho.

Edited by magaman49