Wildlife

Mr.Luck

On 10/10/2020 at 4:53 AM, Mr.Luck said:

Topic of adding cougars

Good to know that I'm not the only one in favour of these elusive felines. 

I have written a topic, partly including cougars, that I could quote here (just the cougar part, of course) . Just to show how I feel that they could be integrated, as I'm open to other ideas on how they could be added

Edited by Catlover
Added more text

I feel like if nothing else could be made clothes wise, then having the options as we already do in sandbox augmenting wildlife. Selecting the option to have a cougar actively stalk or harrass you would be a thrilling or annoying option to add more difficulty.

Edited by Mr.Luck
Error in spelling
  • Upvote 1

I think maybe the challenge of having an apex predator to avoid that doesn’t necessarily have a crafting use might be interesting...maybe have to avoid certain situations....i.e. carving up a kill underneath a downed tree that a cougar could use to get above you and ambush you while you work...

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, odizzido said:

Cougar socks. So soft.

I would wear those. 

Could you make a Cougar fur scarf? Something stylish to accompany my Rabbitskin hat.

I'd like to see more crafting options for clothes, especially if a new animal is introduced. Maybe something that's more complex and composite, like a shirt that requires 12 Rabbit skins + 2 Wolf skins +6 pieces of cloth.

Or, upgrading the 'worse' man-made clothing... such as T-shirt or Hoodie by sewing them together with wolf hide or rabbit skin(s).

• Upvote 1