Hopeless Rescue

PrincessAutumn

So I'm doing Hopeless Rescue for the second time trying to get a faster time than my previous success of 6 days and 23 hours (I literally had one hour left on the game clock when I fired the distress pistol lol :D ) I'm currently back in Pleasant Valley after billy goating down the front face of Timberwolf Mountain and nearly died from an infection from the bastard wolves that attacked me at the lake. I have a little over 2 days left to get to the desolation point lighthouse.. If I didn't sleep, pass time, or do any other time consuming things, would I still make it in time?

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Just now, PrincessAutumn said:

I'm currently at the prepper's abandoned cache and as for my condition I'm not sure where that's at. Got lucky and found a bottle of antiseptic though to heal my infection. I still have quite a walk to get there though

Afraid I don't know where Prepper's Abandoned cache is in Pleasant Valley. You could try to push it without any rest or anything, but you will probably not get there given the distance combined with everything else.

16 hours ago, PrincessAutumn said:

I have a little over 2 days left to get to the desolation point lighthouse..

It's a tough march... but you can make it if you can keep moving and be careful of your condition.

My first attempt at Hopeless Rescue put me in a similar situation.  I'd taken way too long to get to Timberwolf Mountain, and left me with something like a day and a half (I don't remember exactly, but I think I still have a screenshot - and it ended up going right down to the wire :D) to get to the Lighthouse.  It was indeed one heck of a death march, but I made... so I'd bet you can too. :)

:coffee::fire::coffee:

Edited by ManicManiac
  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

It depends on your fatigue. If you're rested you can get from the exit of TWM to the lighthouse in one go. Even without using stims. So there is plenty of time to rest somewhere in CH to recover a little. If you have issues with the time use stims.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...