25 consecutive in-game or real life days?

Gazbeard

It's in game days, it almost has to be. To do 25 days of real time within the month this event is running for people would have to sleep four hours a day and then every other waking moment be playing TLD. No time for shopping or cooking, unless you don't want to sleep that day

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, odizzido said:

It's in game days, it almost has to be. To do 25 days of real time within the month this event is running for people would have to sleep four hours a day and then every other waking moment be playing TLD. No time for shopping or cooking, unless you don't want to sleep that day

Or, like many other games - you have to log into the game each day and complete an action (any action) to get that day to count.

It's 25 in-game days. I got it last night.

Hey, where're all the maple syrup at? I've found tons of ketchup chips but only two syrups. I'm currently holed up in DP; went down there to make arrowheads and have found it to be a pretty reasonable place to live in WE. Seriously Hinterland, it'd be awesome to get this as an option for the game period; I like the lower incidence of danger from wolves and much much higher incidence of danger from the weather. I've talked about my "Hunter" custom game (passive wildlife, wildlife can detect you from maximum distance, making hunting difficult, intended for deep game gameplay (i.e. hundreds of days)) and it'd be great to be able to have this in the mix as a way of cranking it up on that game mode. Winter's Embrace plus the idea of tweaking animal behaviour to be passive unless the aurora is on would really make it awesome as well as 'disabling' sprint meter for the player when the aurora is on; see my thread in Wishlist for deets on that.

Edited by stratvox
bad brackets

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/3/2020 at 6:34 PM, stratvox said:

much higher incidence of danger from the weather

Hmm, with Fires prevent freezing set to yes I don't really feel that danger. IMHO it feels like a self defeating thing to set that, because you can walk around with 2 sticks as fuel reserve and be fine. I get that they want all game events to be inclusive for all players, but WE felt like a stroll in the park after Interloper.