Boneviolin

I think a new animal would fit in The game. Like a fox, hard to catch, fast, doesn't have much meat, a warm light hide, some more nice enivorement to The game. Maybe not a very useful feature to the game, maybe this could be more of a way to get more warm clothes, than a new way of getting food.

If there aren't any foxes in Canada, then I might just sound like an idiot😐

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

I agree, foxes would fit very well, especially with Hinterland's fox logo and everything. (And yes, Canada has foxes, I can confirm ^^) I think I remember Raphael saying that they will not add foxes though, because they are quite fond of foxes and they don't want us killing them.

Wolverines perhaps? They reside in Canada do they not. Saw  a few of em on the tv series 'Alone'. More dangerous than a wolf if bothering it, and also will eat your food resources if left outside 🙂 No more meat on the ground hey. 😄

• 3 weeks later...

I’d enjoy foxes too there hides could be similar to rabbit but have trade off maybe the fox is more water proof then the rabbit but isn’t as warm could make for some interesting game decisions and clothing setups 

I think the addition of foxes would be very interesting, creates another animal of prey to help even out with the types of predators in the game currently. I'm still partial to the addition of a cougar personally since it would add more challenge to the game as well as unique and interesting game decisions.