As The Dead Sleep progress

Guest jeffpeng

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2019 at 5:15 AM, Joe Buckley said:

image.png.f506e2b7299f7367eb8445d2d9058f7c.png

Okay, I just had to go again... Now I'm done for sure! Videos with narration this time to follow... Merry Christmas Everyone :)

I finished it yesterday evening again. With NO stim in Maintenance Shed, I climbed out of Milton without a stim. Had to be under 10 kg weight and used the two coffee cups I found earlier. Went back to the dam after Ravine, got the extra stim in the barn and finished in DP. Still not your time @Joe Buckley  but coming closer.

20200203201925_1.jpg

20200203201927_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I tried this yesterday for the first time. I found out that you can drink until you can't drink any more, sleep, and wake up before being fully rested literally dying of thirst. I guess I will need to remember to take breaks from sleeping so I can drink which could be difficult to do every time. I wish I could set a max time allowed for sleep.

Also this was the first time seeing timber wolves, which was interesting.

Anyways I don't even know how to get to a lot of these zones, let alone where the crosses are. It should be neat exploring new areas. I never really explored a lot since I have never had much reason to before. I suspect this challenge will take me quite some time to complete because of this(and how often I will try)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

image.png.dff9590fe495b660c838f061a4fddeee.png

Nice run Kasparov! You inspired me to give it another go... I will link the video once its uploaded, but its pretty much identical, I hoof it straight across forlorn at the beginning, and a little cut in HRV which Crasset did, but otherwise, very similar.... With a tin of coffee I think we could be an hour faster.... :)

https://youtu.be/-kpjUSyLwXs

Edited by Joe Buckley
Elaboration

• 2 weeks later...