Pop should act like Coffee

Guest kristaok

Not all sodas have caffeine.  Grape and Orange sodas don't generally have caffeine.  As to "Summit Soda," if one assumes it's akin to Mountain Dew... then maybe, but I would suggest that "Summit Soda" is probably more akin to Serra Mist, which is a lemon/lime drink that also has no caffeine. 

:coffee::fire:

Edited by ManicManiac
  • Upvote 1

Guest kristaok
41 minutes ago, ManicManiac said:

I would suggest that "Summit Soda" is probably more akin to Serra Mist, which is a lemon/lime drink that also has no caffeine. 

I sort of get that vibe, but at the same time it does say "summit" which is like a mountain, which is like Mountain Dew. :D :P 

42 minutes ago, ManicManiac said:

Not all sodas have caffeine.  Grape and Orange sodas don't generally have caffeine.  

I did not know that. :P 

Guest kristaok
1 hour ago, MarrowStone said:

I want summit soda in particular to be a really weak coffee. 

I at least want that too, even if the others can't have caffeine :P 

1 hour ago, kristaok said:

sort of get that vibe, but at the same time it does say "summit" which is like a mountain, which is like Mountain Dew. :D :P 

@ManicManiac, @kristaok, Here's the funny thing; Sierra mist and mountain dew have the same names. Sierra means mountain in spanish, and mist and dew are similar things too. 

Summit soda also translates to "Mountain liquid" 

For fun, Ill come up with some of my own sodas with the same name technically:

Peak Pop, Alpine Fizz, Zenith Nectar, Ridge Draught, Bluff Brew. 

You've also got root beer and ginger ale technically having the same name: Root Alcohol

Spud Spirits, Tuber hooch, tap-root tipple/tincture

So you are both correct. The reason I side with mtn dew is so that it is functionally different than the other two sodas which dont commonly contain caffeine.