Carter Hydro Dam Missing Textures

Ice Hole

I had an entire cavern fail to render in an explorable cave.  I was able to look out into this endless void, and even see other parts of the cave further on that would normally have been obstructed by the walls.  I didn't think to grab a screenshot though, and when I turned around and looked back, everything was rendering normally.

Weird little one-off glitch.

The idea that maybe my compoatoe might be acting up.  Went into the dam went around and they were the same even restarted the game with same results.

edit:

quarantine huts okay and  I was thinking ice box. 

Edited by Ice Hole

Oh I wanted to circle back here and say I had the exact same issue when I was migrating from PV to ML in 4DON.  These huts were missing their textures.  Also, I went and found a bunker in ML, and the entire ceiling was missing. Unlike my earlier anecdote about the cave, this one did not resolve upon turning around and looking back again.

20191028172615_1.jpg

On 10/30/2019 at 3:22 AM, ajb1978 said:

Oh I wanted to circle back here and say I had the exact same issue when I was migrating from PV to ML in 4DON.  These huts were missing their textures.  Also, I went and found a bunker in ML, and the entire ceiling was missing. Unlike my earlier anecdote about the cave, this one did not resolve upon turning around and looking back again.

I've had this exact issue with a 'Tools' prepper cache I discovered in Pleasant Valley yesterday. I was doubly bummed because it was the first prepper cache I've ever discovered since playing The Long Dark 🙂