Is "Exploration Game" achievement bugged?

Christoph

As I wrote in another post just now I survived quite long in v1.70 and are still alive. I think I know both areas quite well and have entered every building twice. Still, I didn't get the "Exploration Game" achievement. I personally couldn't care less about a steam achievement but I wondered if it's maybe a bug or if there are actually any hidden structures I don't know about. And yes, I was in prepper cache. However, can there maybe be more than one prepper chache in a single game? Or can anyone confirm that they got the Exploration Game achievement?

Nope. I was wondering that myself. I know I've been in every enter-able interior in the game as of 1.7 and I did not get the achievement either. I even went and entered each building again to make sure. And all the cars. Fishing shacks, caves, lookouts, etc.

It's either bugged or there's someplace hidden we all don't know about yet.

Yeah, I also checked all the fishing shaks, lookouts etc. twice; Maybe a dev or someone from the scout corps could confirm that the achievement is not bugged? Then we could try to find the secret location. This might be fun, actually. However, I don't want to run around for hours if there is nothing to find.

Yea the playthrough where I said "I'm getting this damned achievement!", the bunker was the first thing I hunted down (after getting appropriate supplies of course).

I did not, however, go to all of the outside named locations, like Alan's Cave and Max's Last Stand. That wouldn't make sense though, as the achievement clearly says visit every Interior location.....

• 4 weeks later...

I have searched high and low for a bunker in both environments. Only found 1. I died after 128 days and I only found 1 in mystery lake. Im on 78th day on Voyageur and been in all known locations, houses, caves, towers, trailers, fishing cabin, cars, train and hunting hut and still nothing. But I seen that 2 people have found them. so not sure its a bug or what but maybe it can only be done in the easy mode?

I've found the bunker several times in Stalker mode.

Watch this video:

It shows you how to get to each possible bunker location.

Thanks for that video but I did find the bunker in that map. Im going on my second round in Coastal highway for a bunker. I just searched everywhere in Mystery Lake and only found 1 bunker.

Thanks for that video but I did find the bunker in that map. Im going on my second round in Coastal highway for a bunker. I just searched everywhere in Mystery Lake and only found 1 bunker.

I think there is no bunker spawn in CH map.

I think there is no bunker spawn in CH map.

Unless it's proven I'm going back. I have enough supplies to live a year, but without that achievement it's meaningless! I may not return, last game it was a one way short trip. Send my love and tell the world about me. If I find it I'll post it's location. HAHA!

I agree that this is a bug.

I have searched high and low for a bunker in both environments. Only found 1. I died after 128 days and I only found 1 in mystery lake. Im on 78th day on Voyageur and been in all known locations, houses, caves, towers, trailers, fishing cabin, cars, train and hunting hut and still nothing. But I seen that 2 people have found them. so not sure its a bug or what but maybe it can only be done in the easy mode?

I am on day 50 in easy mode now. I have found the one bunker in Mystery Lake and I have found all locations, but I didn't get the achievement :|

I have one suspicion - perhaps you have to visit the interior of every building, but since some of them are burned down (and which ones are somewhat random), the devs might not be taking that into account for this achievement.

This maybe the reason ?

Yeah, I also checked all the fishing shaks, lookouts etc. twice; Maybe a dev or someone from the scout corps could confirm that the achievement is not bugged? Then we could try to find the secret location. This might be fun, actually. However, I don't want to run around for hours if there is nothing to find.

I don't want to check all locations twice now or run around for hours, too. I think I will start a new game (but now not in easy mode) ...

I've been playing on Stalker, found everything (including the bunker) twice, never got the achievement. Both games were fresh starts on v.183

you found 2 bunkers?

I think they simply mean they even returned back to the bunker as well as all the previous buildings to make sure they got them all... not that there were 2 of each building or bunker.

I've been playing on Stalker, found everything (including the bunker) twice, never got the achievement. Both games were fresh starts on v.183

you found 2 bunkers?

I think they simply mean they even returned back to the bunker as well as all the previous buildings to make sure they got them all... not that there were 2 of each building or bunker.

you felt my desperation? :D thanks Bill T.

I got a response from Dev. team and they said they are aware and it will be fixed on the next update.

STAY ALIVE!!

you found 2 bunkers?

No, I meant I found the bunker on two different games, and thus entered every single building on both maps (including the bunker on Mystery Lake) on two separate replays, without getting the achievement.

you felt my desperation? :D thanks Bill T.

I got a response from Dev. team and they said they are aware and it will be fixed on the next update.

STAY ALIVE!!

Great news! I dont play with my 50+ days save, because waiting for fix :D Then I start new game for Pacifist... I lost it with fishing in current game.. :oops:

Archived