Cha' Ching!

hozz1235

I've found several rifles in cars.  My first was inside one of the cars in Milton as well.  I've also found one in the car under the Spruce Falls Bridge.  I've also found one laying on the snow next to that same car on a different playthrough.  I recently found a pistol in the car in front of the hunting lodge.  Ironically, that find was before they increased the pistol spawns.  I started a run in BR just after updating to 1.50 and there is no pistol at all in BR this time around.  I did find a rifle this time around in the one bedroom of the hunting lodge.

21 minutes ago, UpUpAway95 said:

I've found several rifles in cars.  My first was inside one of the cars in Milton as well.  I've also found one in the car under the Spruce Falls Bridge.  I've also found one laying on the snow next to that same car on a different playthrough.  I recently found a pistol in the car in front of the hunting lodge.  Ironically, that find was before they increased the pistol spawns.  I started a run in BR just after updating to 1.50 and there is no pistol at all in BR this time around.  I did find a rifle this time around in the one bedroom of the hunting lodge.

Same.  A popular one I see is at CH in the car near the entrance to OIC.  I don't think I've ever found 3 rounds with the rifle though.

2 minutes ago, hozz1235 said:

Same.  A popular one I see is at CH in the car near the entrance to OIC.  I don't think I've ever found 3 rounds with the rifle though.

I'm pretty sure I have... or maybe it was a coincidental random spawn of a box of 5 rounds in the glove box... can't remember.

On 5/18/2019 at 4:09 PM, Jolan said:

I've found some in cars and there's sometimes one in the trunk of the car as you leave Coastal Highway heading for DP.

On 5/17/2019 at 11:06 AM, hozz1235 said:

A popular one I see is at CH in the car near the entrance to OIC.

• Upvote 1