Could Perseverance Mills be the next new region?

Guest Kane Parry

It might be added after the last three episodes of wintermute but it would be really cool to see of they do add it in the game 

Guest Kane Parry
24 minutes ago, DerpyLemon115 said:

It is a possibility. I think it will be like Milton where at first it was only for story mode, then in a later update they make it for survival mode aswell. 

Agreed 

My vote is North of Mystery Lake, between Mountain Town and Pleasant Valley. The tunnel to the east of MT would connect to the region and the road beyond the long curve of PV would also connect to the region. Maybe add a cave system north of Unnamed Pond or Clearcut (if they rotate the ML charcoal map 90 degrees clockwise to line up with the world map). Or entry from the difficult to enter area (the almost inaccessible) to the left of the dam (if they do not rotate the ML map).

2010388494_PersveranceMills.thumb.PNG.7ce4a8061478a01c833c71e22b5a96f8.PNG

• Upvote 1

It stands to reason... after all that is where Astrid is headed.  Perseverance Mills sounds like it could be a "company town," there to act as living space for the mill workers (be it lumber mills, or ore/coal processing, or whatever...).

I think it would nice if one day we could explore Blackrock Federal Penitentiary as a new region.

I also think it would be neat if we could have a region with a small airfield... or a proper harbor (both are suggested locations by in game lore).

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, ManicManiac said:

I think it would nice if one day we could explore Blackrock Federal Penitentiary as a new region.

That sounds like a second "Carter Hydro Dam" in the game but more creepy... and not sure if I'd like to explore it after the "lights" in the sky.

3 minutes ago, LilWolf said:

and not sure if I'd like to explore it after the "lights" in the sky.

Yeah... just imagine if you were looting inside the abandon Blackrock Penitentiary, and all of a sudden an aurora triggered the lockdown mechanisms  :D 
Tragic way to die...

• Upvote 1