500 days and...SCORE!

hozz1235

Honestly, I can't say, because this was one of my original sandbox games.  I'd like to say that they re-grew, but I could have missed them on my first visit as well.  Either way, I'm glad I'm still able to find stuff - I thought I pretty much cleaned out the whole game with this sandbox.

I'm on 350+ in my first ever (Custom, oh well) and I know I have more to explore, things I had to leave behind (I have a list what is in what house etc). But I  had my settings set to Total N00b so I have um... enough crap in ML alone to keep me going til I'm as old as Grey Mother and then some. 

I'm trying to figure out if my Mystery Lake animals are finally respawning or if Redux fixed a bug. I thought I'd wiped out all the deer, but I just found a 5-herd and a 2-herd, and 2 wolves (which are no longer wolfing...heh...) after the Redux landed. I thought I had a bugged Custom because I waited the number of days I thought I'd have to wait for a deer respawn and they never came.... But maybe Redux fixed the respawn issue (still waiting on rabbits, though).

ETA: no respawning saplings but I def have seen respawning cattails which I didn't think possible. also didn't think new tree growth possible.

Archived