View Custom Settings from Saved Game?

stapeliad

Just now, stapeliad said:

Hi!
I'm back playing a custom game I created a while ago...and I was wondering if there is a way to view my custom settings.
Really can't recall what parameters I set and I'd like to have a look.

Thanks!

Not that I know of, that's why I screenshot when I begin. Maybe put on the wishlist to have the custom-code appear when making a debug screenshot?

2 hours ago, BareSkin said:

Not that I know of, that's why I screenshot when I begin. Maybe put on the wishlist to have the custom-code appear when making a debug screenshot?

If it was added to the journal page it'd be even better.

And while we're at it, some way of copying the code to text without having to manually write it down outside the game would be very useful, too. Or even a way of saving the code within the game, perhaps with  space for a brief description so you can just reuse them on demand?

It feels kind of unfinished as a feature in its current state, in terms of usear friendliness.

Yes, it all should just be in the journal.  The settings and the custom code.   What a great idea.  The code at least should be re-accessible from within the game.
I'm mapping all the regions in this custom game, just finished HRV (what a great map) but I haven't seen a bear or moose.... am wondering if I forgot to enable them or something. Which would really just stink as unlikely as it sounds.... I have finished 4 maps already on this game so definitely not starting over, but I don't feel like going back to Mystery Lake yet to check on the bear!

But maybe I could check my stats to see if I killed one which is certainly likely if they are in my game.

But that custom code at the very least really does need to be re-accessible within the game.

Archived