Anyone found a pot in TWM?

Sito

Anytime I move to a new region I make a base and start exploring and looting. Finding a rifle and pot is always a golden experience. So far I haven't found a pot on TWM. It makes the mountaineers hut less than homey without that nice 2L pot on the fireplace. And of course I left my 2 cans up the mountain when I was looting the plane, so I had to chance drinking a 40% condensed milk to get a can for the hut (which evil milk has always given me food poisoning but as luck would have it, not this time). 

But back to the question....

Any pot on TWM? Don't tell me where. Just give a hint if you found one. Or better yet... two!

TWM mountaineers hut is an awesome place to live! For a while... If it had a pot... 

@Sito, good question.  you really got me thinking about this one... I have looted TWM so many times and just recently at that.  I honestly can't recall finding a pot up there at all.  The only nagging doubt about a pot would possibly be the cave on the summit.  I usually find a dead guy in there with all sorts of loot, typically the guns guns guns magazine, but maybe a pot too?  I think you got better luck finding a pot in Hushed River than you do on TWM.    Good Luck!

A pot is nice but not necessary. There is enough stick spawn to make a long term base at mountaineers hut and have enough water boiled with a can and still have time to explore and travel. I have lived there for 3 or 4 runs now. But 2 pots on the fireplace does really make it feel like home. 

I love TWM!

I guess the consensus is.... NO POTS ON TWM!

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Ape88 said:

I don't know what difficulty you're on but my experience is that 20% and above on canned items and packaged items is safe to eat... But I don't play the harder levels... Just voyager at worst.

I've gotten food poisoning with something that was in the 50% range it was soda of all things.  Then there's Sardines which are just deadly even at higher levels of condition.  I mostly play stalker.

On 28/10/2018 at 2:40 AM, Jolan said:

I've gotten food poisoning with something that was in the 50% range it was soda of all things.  Then there's Sardines which are just deadly even at higher levels of condition.  I mostly play stalker.

Man, I remember my first plays on stalker - at first I thought I mistakenly ate something at low condition, then I learned that sardines are roussian roulette on stalker :D

Archived