What sort of shelter are you drawn to?

What sort of shelter are you drawn to?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 hours ago, Doc Gonzo said:

I've done something similar, in fact I still have the save, where I lived exclusively in the cave in the ravine (the one near the ML side of the zone).  I agree it's a VERY fun experience and unique in a way.  

That's most definitely one of my favourite places too. All I could want is an ability to lug over some containers and a nearby crafting station. And even then its just a short trip to the dam if i want to craft, or a climb down to forge!

If I could I'd like to live outdoors or even in the lookout in ML - the view of the weather is ace. But playing on Loper I'm a tenant of practically. Shout out to the trailer by the carter dam tunnel: it's well situated for hunting, simple tidy, good storage and became surprisingly homely with skins curing around the place.

Like a lot of you here I prefer safety over convenience so I avoid high wolf traffic areas although once you have lots of arrows the loft at the Spencer Farmstead is a great place to load up on wolf meat ;) Again I like the standard places Trappers Cabin, Camp Office, PV farmstead, Jackrabbit Island, and Hunters Lodge (BR).  Playing interloper though I found I have not been able to sit still very long in one place. Current run is using the Richen as my base as there are no wolves near by. 

I'm loving life on the Rikken.  No predators in sight.  Deer nearby for hunting.  I bagged two, yesterday, with the bow.  I'm currently trying to stockpile as much firewood as possible to try for the achievement of keeping a campfire going for three days.  I tried once before in the back of the wheelhouse, but a blizzard came, blowing in just the right direction to blow it out.

Archived