White Moose.

Havremjolk

This is just a suggestion not a demand/threat or something like that. :rabbit:

In real life theres a very few white mooses. The whiteness depends on a phenomenon called leucism and means that the moose can produce the substance melanin, but not store it. It is however very uncommon. (Ill add a picture ;))

If it gets added in the game, the white moose should probebly be just like the normal moose behaviorally, hostility etc. but maby have a white harvestable hide instead of a brown one. It could be used just like the brown hide to craft a moose hide cloak, but instead of brown, the cloak could be white, and since white color reflects light (or so ive heard) it could be a little minus to the warmth bonus, but a plus to wind proof or something. 

And since it is white as snow, it is difficult to hunt and since its rare there could be some kind of advantage/bonus when taking it down sutch as achievment, feats etc. (head throphy to hang on a wall ;):coffee:)

This is my first thread on Hinterland Forums and thread forums generally, sorry if i did something completeley wrong and sorry for the inconvenience in general(Im 13 yo and English is not my first language) :S

I accedently made a quote and I dont know how to remove it.

5a7f58eaf07ed_Whitemoose.thumb.jpg.93f33f29d6ddb496aea8c21b03b6f2ad.jpg

white-moose.gif.e8d6fda198cfe0fb43df019eb6cb7323.gif

5a7f6e136a899_Whitemoosebehindbirchlookingstrangeatcamera.jpg.52c6f41380db68d74b828c5f3596ebc2.jpg

This is something that I would like to see! It's not a game changer or anything, but it would be a cool addition making the game more realistic! Also the camouflage of the white moose would make it harder to hunt!

It's the minor things that make the game better:D

Archived