Anybody Hungry Here?

4djes

I had to give the stuff up...  My %4 chance to get parasites seems a bit more like %40.  Sadly I am a regular Wanton Waste violator because of the lousy parasites.  Not sure why I should get parasites from cooked meat, but that is just another wonderful Hinterland band-aid.  Maybe they should consider scurvy as an ailment instead of these fake intestinal parasites.

On 10/22/2017 at 7:59 PM, KinoUnko said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯, our survivor has never toasted a slice of bread in all 30 or 40 years of living, much less cooked a steak. 

just let the meat sit till you get cooking 5. then feast on moldy cooked bear flesh to your heart's content

If you cook the meat before you hit level 5 and leave it, wouldn't you still get the parasites? Because I think I have just because I cooked the food before I maxed out cooking. Like, I though it only applied to food you'd cooked after you reached that level? Please correct me if I'm wrong as I'm curious to know what's going on here.

On 10/25/2017 at 7:57 PM, JaySovereign said:

If you cook the meat before you hit level 5 and leave it, wouldn't you still get the parasites? Because I think I have just because I cooked the food before I maxed out cooking. Like, I though it only applied to food you'd cooked after you reached that level? Please correct me if I'm wrong as I'm curious to know what's going on here.

Once you hit level 5, any meat you previously cooked is now safe to eat.

Archived