Emotions of animal

AlexandraRussia

Hello , here I have here's a thought , because people feel emotions in the game , but what if you add emotions to animals for example deer saved from death at the jaws of a wolf . but he will lick the hand of the protagonist , or not run away and stayed with him as a friend ) .of course at the expense of hunting had to be hard, but anything where there is fishing is possible and without meat to do ).

14 hours ago, Renegade30 said:

no wild animal is so easily tamed. You can save a dear from a bear trap and they will try to impale you. As cool as it would be to raise a wolf pup and have him help you hunt, it just doesn't fit in the game imo...

Maybe it's time for another upgrade to the game ? ) , but what is ) , the better the game is , the more it will be players ).

48 minutes ago, AlexandraRussia said:

Maybe it's time for another upgrade to the game ? ) , but what is ) , the better the game is , the more it will be players ).

Except in this case, it would actually kill the game instead. This game is pretty realistic, and it seems they are trying to put it even closer to reality. And even if the person who plays is someone who watches too much movies and has a bad grip on what is realistic, most of the time people can judge if the scenario seem real or not. The realistic aspect of the game is what gives it immersion - and that immersion is easily broken by putting highly unrealistic situations into the game.

I mean, crazy things like that do happen in real life... but to have them put in advanced animations just for this, and if it would only happen rarely... I dont think so. There are better ways to spend that time.

5 hours ago, Mroz4k said:

Except in this case, it would actually kill the game instead. This game is pretty realistic, and it seems they are trying to put it even closer to reality. And even if the person who plays is someone who watches too much movies and has a bad grip on what is realistic, most of the time people can judge if the scenario seem real or not. The realistic aspect of the game is what gives it immersion - and that immersion is easily broken by putting highly unrealistic situations into the game.

I mean, crazy things like that do happen in real life... but to have them put in advanced animations just for this, and if it would only happen rarely... I dont think so. There are better ways to spend that time.

• Yes ) , in the real world have good Pets ) , and I can't wait in the game there would be times of the year . tedious to survive when one winter ) , all monotonous and becomes boring .

•  

Archived