ability for pulling branches !!!

alone sniper

In "real life", using a tree limb as a kind of "sled" to move a large amount of firewood is something I do all the time.

You take a reasonably large limb, one with a decent amount of branches coming off it, and pile on boughs and sticks and smaller limbs, then you grab onto the "main branch" and pull the lot along.

2 hours ago, Boston123 said:

In "real life", using a tree limb as a kind of "sled" to move a large amount of firewood is something I do all the time.

You take a reasonably large limb, one with a decent amount of branches coming off it, and pile on boughs and sticks and smaller limbs, then you grab onto the "main branch" and pull the lot along.

I mean this !!

2 hours ago, Boston123 said:

I think this would probably need quite a lot of extra physics that aren't currently in the game - to account for slopes and other terrain features. But it would be nice, and would logically lead to crafting a basic sledge for humping kit from A to B, which is something lots of people have suggested.

Given that skis have been mentioned in the roadmap, there's hope that this sort of thing is on the developers' radar, but it's quite a jump from where the game is now.

Archived