Feats BUG

So I hopped on today to continue my survival and work towards more badges and feats (or try to anyway). To my surprise the little progress I DID make was all for naught as I accessed the feats menu to reaquaint myself I noticed all progress in ALL feats had been reset to 0%... While this does keep me from possibly having the feats carry over from game to game making things easier than I would care to admit. I feel as though this is NOT the desired functionality from the devs.. I apologize if something like this was already mentioned... Playing on Xbone

Sorry bout the placement of this post... It took me a minute to figure out how to post a new topic let alone WHERE it gets posted, MODS do your thing if you must

Did any of your other data disappear or an update occur (to the game or OS?) Also did you happen to see a sync message before this happened? 

Just trying to understand if this was something that was triggered by a system action or something in the game - Did you possibly die around the same time this happened? Any information you can give me about what you were doing before this happened will help us track down the issue. 

No deaths at all around the time I made OP. I had gone to safe house after playing a while slept to save the game and quit out. Came back to same game the next day loaded it up and poof all feats back to zero

As for other data disappearing or an update occuring, cant say Ive experienced either one... Or any sync message that I can recall

i've experienced this bug aswell, being an xbox player. luckily, my feats were only at about 3 percent when they reset. i'm remaining optimistic.
i've also noticed that when starting a new character, i am completely unable to select the gender and difficulty of my survivor. no matter what i pick, it sets me as a male on voyageur.

1 hour ago, Tbone555 said:

i've experienced this bug aswell, being an xbox player. luckily, my feats were only at about 3 percent when they reset. i'm remaining optimistic.
i've also noticed that when starting a new character, i am completely unable to select the gender and difficulty of my survivor. no matter what i pick, it sets me as a male on voyageur.

I just noticed I have the same issue!!! No wonder things were so easy...

Archived