is bunkers only on starvation mode?

knightjoke

By Starvation Mode, do you mean Stalker? Bunkers are found in all three modes.

But what I asked myself: do they spawn when doing a Challenge? I only checked known places that were on my route without detour when doing a challenge but I never encountered a bunker there.

I saw a video of someone finding a bunker during the Hunted challenge, in the location right by the start, so yeah, it looks like they do spawn during the challenges. However, unless it's like that one, where it's right in front of you, I don't see where it would be worth looking for them during a challenge.

Note: to the best of my knowledge the bunker at the foot of Timberwolf Mountain is always there. I've never not seen it when wandering through. I can also confirm that the bunker is there for the Hopeless Rescue challenge.

11 hours ago, starfighter441 said:

So far I've found a bunker everytime by the rope up to Timberwolf Mountain.  Don't know if that one is fixed, or if it was just luck.

Yep, as cekivi points out, that bunker location at the foot of the rope is fixed, unlike all the other bunker spawns which will shift from game to game. We see it as a useful waypoint when traveling between regions. 

• 1 month later...

Archived