Favorite small cabin?

Cabins with one singular room, for example all of the ones around Mystery Lake.

They often don’t provide much loot, or value, but I find a certain charm with them especially when they are tucked in random spots in the wilderness as you travel the game world.

Two come to mind, and they are both un-named. One is near Bear Creek Campground in CH, nestled upon a hill next to a towering rock cliff. It seems this cabin is known as “Fishing Cabin” on the wiki, and I like it because you could miss it so easily. The interior is also one of the most complete, and clean in the whole game with everything being neat and tidy. The second one is in PV, and upon doing some research I think I the cabin I’m thinking of doesn’t exist. From my memory, it was in the western end of PV, between the now entrance to Keepers Pass and Three Strikes Homestead, it was tucked into the woods away from the river and was just so in the middle of nowhere. However, I think this cabin was actually the one in the northeast of the map way down on the river just before you get to the large hill where Skeeters Ridge is.

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

The little cabin in CH, off to the side where the road splits coming down from the train unloading trailer and blocked tunnel, headed down to The Tooth and The Log Sort. It's just "Cabin" on the maps, but I've called it my Vacation Retreat (or just "Retreat") for years. A great spot to do some hunting, gather some resources, and just take a break- I always stock it up with water, salty crackers, a pile of cattails, a few coffees, a few teas, and some fishing tackle to do repairs while I am there.

20161111233022_1.thumb.jpg.4cd316a4dbf019c0913299de94bd5bf2.jpg

It's an old screenshot, but one of my all time favorites.

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Goletitout said:

For me it’s the little cabin in Ash canyon by the frozen lake .Its the first one I ever came across and was a life saver !

This one for me as well, and for the same reasons.  I've lost track of the number of times I've had to race for it after a blizzard hit.

• Upvote 1

Even Grey Mother’s house has really good advantages, ı really like the little cabin in Milton above the hills (around the wood lot and orca gas station)

It gives me ‘Yeah Milton houses are good, close to the bank etc but ı hate everyone, people. So give me some space’ vibes😬

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Fishing cabins in CH. The one in the middle of the 3, to be exact. If I set up camp in Coastal, that's where my base is going to be. Not much loot there but it's a great place for long term with fishing and a workbench (although, an outside workbench isn't ideal) 

• Like 1