Challenge: Save Grey Mother

Pyroxene

I like the general idea, but it wouldn't work (for me) with Grey Mother. I think she does not want to be saved ... she wants to stay (and pass on) in the house with her memories (good, bad, sad).

Maybe with one of the PV plane crash survivors? Or have a survivor in the TWM plane? Rather than carrying them, you have to use the travois and get them to safety?

• Upvote 5

On 4/29/2024 at 2:37 AM, Pyroxene said:

You could carry and rope a stretcher with Grey Mother down the cliff, the Challenge would be called "Carry Grey Mother" and carry her on a stretcher to Mystery Lake.

Image result for kronk carrying yzma gif

Like this...? ;)

• Upvote 1

On 4/29/2024 at 7:03 AM, Leeanda said:

Interesting idea..😊.    Maybe a use for the travois besides animal carcasses.. it'd be neat having a use for it in a challenge..

I would. but... the Travois is DLC locked. You only have it in the game if you own the TFTFT DLC, and not everyone does or wants to (or can afford to) buy the DLC. So it would be a challenge only DLC owners can play, while all other challenges are open to any one who owns at least the Survival Edition of the game.

Though- if 4DoN ever came back, putting it into a limited-time seasonal event in an unusual way could be interesting. Collect every skull and jack-o-lantern on Lower Great Bear, and use a travois to get them all back to the Camp Office, and decorate it for Halloween- your Trick-or-Treaters will all be wolves, btw. Better have enough fish to go around! 🐺😳🐺

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, ThePancakeLady said:

I would. but... the Travois is DLC locked. You only have it in the game if you own the TFTFT DLC, and not everyone does or wants to (or can afford to) buy the DLC. So it would be a challenge only DLC owners can play, while all other challenges are open to any one who owns at least the Survival Edition of the game.

Though- if 4DoN ever came back, putting it into a limited-time seasonal event in an unusual way could be interesting. Collect every skull and jack-o-lantern on Lower Great Bear, and use a travois to get them all back to the Camp Office, and decorate it for Halloween- your Trick-or-Treaters will all be wolves, btw. Better have enough fish to go around! 🐺😳🐺

I forgot about that..  still there could be future challenges added for the tftft...anything's possible..

I missed 4DON so a chance to play would be great..   I can't see it happening though sadly...  Nice idea, I'm sure I've got a ton of fish lying around.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Leeanda said:

I missed 4DON so a chance to play would be great.. 

4DoN was fun. It was always night (which became a new mode you can unlock- Endless Night), Jack-o-lanterns marking points of interest, candy bars with mega calories counts, pumpkin pies that had huge calorie counts, were always hot (warmth buff) and repelled the Demon wolves for a short time. And the Demon wolves themselves with their red glowing eyes- creepy! Escape the Darkwalker replaced the event and then became a challenge mode of its own. It was set in a smaller world (not all regions were available to play). I am not sure doing a new event every year would make sense, but a repeating seasonal event that happened every year that everyone who owns a copy of the game could play for a week to enjoy the theme and unusual mechanics of the event... yeah. There's a number of people who would enjoy having that added to the game.

• Upvote 2