Worth it to do Interloper with gun spawns?

NickBeast17

I`m about to start my next run, I don't know if I want to move it to Interloper. I don`t mind the conditions I just want to keep gun spawns, and I could make a custom game mode I suppose. I have heard the only issue is finding enough ammo. Has anyone else tried this?

Edited by NickBeast17
Hit enter by accident lol

Gunloper (that is, interloper settings in custom just with rifles and revolvers enabled) is a popular variant.  You'll find several playthroughs on Youtube if you want to get a feel for it by watching someone else for a bit.

You can refill ammo using the ammo forges in Bleak Inlet and Blackrock, so it's not the issue it once was.

• Like 1

Yeah I'd say go for it. Before the save wipe, I had an over 800 days run going.

Didnt have any issues with ammo (and if you pick up the shells you can make more)

I like the harsh weather , scarce resources and having to make my own knives and hatchets.

But on interloper only I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of the games  mechanics.

Can't level all skills and milling machine is pointless.

But a custom interloper with guns enabled gives you the full experience IMHO.

Personally I would like an option to play interloper settings but with only the collectibles/variants spawning  and full loot in signal void bunkers.

Will have to wait and see if they add some new toggles/selections for custom setup