4DON?

Deer RudolF

I was playing the 2018/2019 4DON events during the last weeks with my Steam version. Just to see the demon wolfs and pumpkins again.
It is still a lot of fun. Although I am imposing some rules on me to keep it interesting:

- Only man-made things found at the pumpkins or on plates before house entrances are allowed. Sticks, wood and coal can be collected outside of houses.
- After the 2 hour ingame timer per day has been reached, the run must be ended at the nearest saving point. The run continues on the next day with the next challenge (wolfs, aurora, blizzard).
- remember to pass the Hydro Dam towards ML before day 3, as with the aurora, the dam will be impassable.

The goal is to find the 2 pumpkins in CH, ML and MT and the 5 pumpkins in PV before day 4 ends.

• Upvote 1

I adapted the rules a bit, as it was too easy to speedrun CH and PV within the first 2 hours. In addition this time I found only 4 pumpkins in PV.
Cloth management to repair or bandage became quite crucial.

- Only man-made things found at the pumpkins or on plates before house entrances are allowed (this refers to cloth, books, empty cans, toilet water and matches too).
- Plants and birch bark can be harvested/collected.
- The pies on day 4 are allowed, of couse.
- Tools may be picked up too, to have some weapons against wolfs.
- Sticks, wood and coal can be collected everywhere.
- Spend at least the 2 hours game time per day in each region, finding at least 2 pumpkin heads in CH, ML and MT and 3 pumpkins in PV. After that move on to the entrance of the next region and end the day.
- Day1: CH, day2: PV (after completion move to upper dam ML entrance), day3: ML, day4: MT (end the run in the building in Milton Park near the rope down to ML)

Here is the description on how to install the needed game versions:
You just have to wait long enough for the steam download to complete - maybe around 1 hour sometimes. There will be a notification in the Steam console. No copying of DLL files necessary.