Inane unanswered questions and observations

Thought this might be a fun thread. Post your not so serious unanswered TLD questions and random observations here. For example, if the misanthrope is so misanthropic why does he have so many chairs in his home? Shouldnt one suffice? Or at least one at the kitchen table, assuming he is not a morning person….

• Upvote 1

If this was about a year ago I'd ask "Why aren't there any doe? Why are there only Stags?" 

Why does the sun and moon appear to be so close to Earth? I wonder if this is the reason the aurora is occurring?

Lastly: Why isn't there any pepper? There's salt, but no pepper! Pepper would really spice up some freshwater Whitefish, since it's suppose to be almost tasteless.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, MarrowStone said:

I have had running theory about the Pork'n'beans having human meat in it. 

It says in description "bits of what looks like pork" 

But the ingredients list doesnt include any meat... Long pork? Or maybe it's just vegetarian. 

Guess they got strange appetites on great bear island….

On 10/13/2023 at 3:54 AM, TiffTastic said:

if the misanthrope is so misanthropic why does he have so many chairs in his home? Shouldnt one suffice? Or at least one at the kitchen table, assuming he is not a morning person….

This is a brilliant observation, I never thought of that! I guess they got the house and it had chairs in it and they never got around to putting them up on Freecycle...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, conanjaguar said:

Microwaves won’t work but apparently radios do…

I'm not an electrician, but I imagine that microwave ovens are harder to get working than a radio; the electricity is unsteady and unpredictable. That's my headcanon anyway

• Upvote 1