Screen shuttering/tearing

hozz1235

Not sure why but again I'm getting nothing .  Have you changed your PC since you showed me the ash cache route?    

All I'm seeing is the timeline across the bottom,or the play/pause button but only if I touch the screen.    

• 3 weeks later...

This happens to me each time in Camp Office. Only Camp Office. And only after the DLC updates. There is a definite stutter and longer than this video. I've been playing on the same machine for last 3-4 years. Haven't touched any settings (medium to low settings considering specs).

Not on my OS and/or driver (I'm not a Windows person). I looked into it a while ago and couldn't find anything, but I expect there's some switch somewhere I can invoke at the command line.

I was hoping your answer would be a hidden thing in TLD or Steam that I had missed :)

Edited by xanna

1 hour ago, SpanishMoss said:

You can also change your monitors refresh rate to 60hz then turn on VSync 

I just got a new monitor and am using VSync for the first time. I had some misadventures with my refresh rate, but I might go into those in another post, or even a support ticket.

2 hours ago, xanna said:

I just got a new monitor and am using VSync for the first time. I had some misadventures with my refresh rate, but I might go into those in another post, or even a support ticket.

Well if you have any questions about it let me know, I'll be glad to help! Just open a new thread and @ me if you have questions