Release the cougar silently in one of the insignificant hotfixes.

yollarbenibekler

I wonder how the cougar is going to work. I know that the geomagnetic phenomena will make them more aggressive, but are they going to be sneaky and/or are they going to announce themselves like the wolves do? Generally, they like to hide in thick bushes and high grass so that they can pounce on their prey, but the snowy landscape doesn't really offer much natural cover besides trees and fallen trees. So, are they going to be able to climb and attack you from trees? Will they be able to climb steep hills that other animals can't climb? Will they be hiding on top of train cars, trailers, and other small manmade structures? Will they instantly attack you if you turn your back to them? Will Hinterland add more bushes, high grass, and big rocks, etc.? 

2 hours ago, yollarbenibekler said:

If we really want the cougar to be sneaky, make it sneak in with one of the hotfixes. Let's see the people's reactions. I think it might be limited to only certain regions but it would really be fun to shock the community.

I wouldn’t mind some advanced teasers ahead of release I.e. can hear it’s call in wilderness sound, find carcasses with pine bow cover like they do to hide their kills, fallout was very successful with that line of preemptive in game teaser, I just hope they are balanced better than Timberwolves 

• Upvote 3

On 7/22/2023 at 3:48 AM, yollarbenibekler said:

If we really want the cougar to be sneaky, make it sneak in with one of the hotfixes. Let's see the people's reactions. I think it might be limited to only certain regions but it would really be fun to shock the community.

As must as we love the crafty suggestion... no. We will be sure to give advance warning before we introduce the Cougar into the game. 

• Upvote 6

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/25/2023 at 6:17 PM, Admin said:

As must as we love the crafty suggestion... no. We will be sure to give advance warning before we introduce the Cougar into the game. 

What if you just put it up on a cliff where it can’t get us and we can’t get it so it just sits and screams at us from the cliffs of transfer pass 😂