Why I love this game....

I've just woken up and started making my way to the forlorn cave from bleak... 

To the most beautiful sunrise , pinks and yellows surround the pale sun ...   No winds ,no other noises.until a piece of music starts ... Desolation....

I just stop and stare at the scenery ,  it's breathtaking...      

Thank you hinterland for this game...  

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

After three and a half years I've finally managed it.....  Not only did I kill the moose with the bow but it was a one shot kill... 

And to top it off I ended the day sitting by a fire at one of my favourite places , lonely meadow cabin, to a beautiful aurora.💗

• Upvote 5
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Leeanda said:

After three and a half years I've finally managed it.....  Not only did I kill the moose with the bow but it was a one shot kill... 

And to top it off I ended the day sitting by a fire at one of my favourite places , lonely meadow cabin, to a beautiful aurora.💗

Very nice work!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, xanna said:

Very nice work!

Thank you..   

I'd just about given up trying because usually I try for head shots and every time I'd miss.... No idea how considering the size of it😁. This time was from the side but I'm still unclear where as the arrow had fallen out..   

• Upvote 2

I got into survival games after playing Subnautica, and that game just blew me away. After that I played Grounded, The Forest, State of Decay 2, Subnautica Below Zero, Breathedge, Green Hell, and Stranded Deep, and they were all fun and unique in their own ways. I also played most of these games long after they released so I didn't have to deal with any bugs, and I also played half of them on Xbox and Playstation. 

In the end, I'm happy that I played The Long Dark last out of all these titles because it really is a masterpiece. It's a rich and yet challenging experience that takes place in a vast beautiful world that's fun to explore, and after all these years it still has tons of potential. 5 stars for sure.

If I had to pick my favorite survival games of all time, I would pick Subnautica, State of Decay 2, Grounded, and then TLD on top. TLD just has so much replayability that I can see myself playing it for years to come. 

Edited by Stranzua
  • Upvote 1

On 7/8/2023 at 1:55 AM, Leeanda said:

Nice work! 

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/8/2023 at 1:55 PM, Leeanda said:

WonderLee, i feeling what You talking about :)

Edited by Wonderland Wanderer 3
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
8 minutes ago, sohosid6 said:

It's really beautiful what you describe, thank you.

It's a truly beautiful game..  there really are some stunning views .  Hinterland should be proud of what they've created😊 

I know some don't like bleak inlet but if you're safe and have the time to truly look around it's worth it.. a lot of my most memorable moments have been there..  

I hope you get a chance to see for yourself😊

• Upvote 1