bear glitch

10 minutes ago, stratvox said:

Sounds like the ol' bear spent the night loading for bear down at the local and is paying the usual morning price.

Lol..🙂.     Makes you wonder what the rabbits were drinking with the noise they make...

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Bearimpaler101 said:

Are you making a alchohol joke? because if so i didnt understand it.

Haven't you heard the rabbit version of this bug.....  It's like a car alarm ....    Probably been syphoning the petrol tanks😁

7 minutes ago, Bearimpaler101 said:

A rabbit version would be better. this might actually end me and my mom's run which would SUCK. We started a few months ago when tftft came out.

I've not heard of anyone losing their run because of it...   And they should still be harvestable  if you're worried about food/warmth.. 

5 minutes ago, Bearimpaler101 said:

Really?

From what I can gather it's only safe to use a new fishing hole...   There are little or no fish using the old way  and I think using the tip up causes a crash or fail to load problem....  It's somewhere on the forum so I'm not really sure. I've not done any myself yet.  Best to read up on it ,or avoid it til it's fixed.

On 6/24/2023 at 7:25 PM, Bearimpaler101 said:

i went into the new update thinking "whew this will be fun". and then we hunted a bear... and this happened...

uj

im not one for complaining but it really made me scared when i got close it would maul me.

Thank you for reaching out. We have received reports about this issue, and we are working toward a resolution in an upcoming hotfix. We will provide more information as soon as it is available.

In the meantime, we have also updated the Known Issues list to highlight the top priorities:  https://hinterlandgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/10522105337364-Known-Issues

• Upvote 1