Schrödinger's rabbit bug anyone?

yoli

Who got the Schrödinger's rabbit bug (2.17, Steam, Far Territories) ? I got it when using snares and a rabbit gets trapped. Then a loud hiss sound is made, louder as coming closer to the rabbit, the latter appears both in live and dead states, rapidly blinking between each state. The sound stops when collecting the rabbit and everything comes back to normal.

FYI I made a bug report already.

Edited by yoli
  • Upvote 1

Thank you for reaching out. We have received reports about this issue, and we are working toward a resolution in an upcoming hotfix. We will provide more information as soon as it is available.

In the meantime, we have also updated the Known Issues list to highlight the top priorities:  https://hinterlandgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/10522105337364-Known-Issues

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Leeanda said:

Yep.... Very loud noise...

Makes them easier to find:)

I was in disbelief such a metallic sound might be coming from the game, but its intensity changed based on my position, so got it confirmed. In the end found my previously dropped bunnies screaming for being eaten.

Edited by AdamvR

1 hour ago, AdamvR said:

Makes them easier to find:)

I was in disbelief such a metallic sound might be coming from the game, but its intensity changed based on my position, so got it confirmed. In the end found my previously dropped bunnies screaming for being eaten.

Lol. That's true.😊.  

I know what you mean..... I first heard it outside the dam so thought it was an alarm of some sort.. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, AdamvR said:

...  my previously dropped bunnies screaming for being eaten.

jump now, if you can...
screen_79017d2a-9ac8-4879-a50d-e29c626a3938_hi.thumb.png.93949c9a617c249cbd364ab3785c66a8.png

(although, having to sleep an hour in a sleeping bag in front of the door before entering a building to ensure the "failed to load" does not throw me back too much is not a luxury I can always afford, I managed this time)
Apparently these foods have some smell, even if not too much, the rosehip pie does not.
I wonder how long they last... (inside they lost about 10-11% till the morning - i cooked them before going to bed.)
Not sure if it is best practice to cook everything at once, but I wanted to try (and had 4L of some 1% condition broth i wanted to use up. the 4th I ate before going to bed).

• Upvote 1