Accidently found (& looted) Signal Void Bunker -- do I continue?

I just read in the Known Problems that if you find and interact with or take items in a "Signal Void" bunker (before getting the Transmitter at the Airfield) it will no longer be "find-able" and thus will render the final bunker unavailable.

Well ... I did find one of the bunkers and looted it, slept there overnight, etc.

It sounds like I'm going to have to start over to actually finish the "Tale" ... yes ???

.... SIGH ....

I don't know that anyone can answer this for you, unfortunately you may have to attempt it.

Your post has made me cautious about interacting with any Signal Void content on Interloper though as I understand its all 'in there' already but obviously Hinterland plan to give us access to the Shortwave soon. I don't want to mess up my 140 day run.

Sorry i can't offer more than that, but if they've listed it in 'known issues' its clearly a bug and they'll try to fix it. Maybe just carry on and do Signal Void?

• Upvote 1

That would be a disappointing bug alright since the trailer clearly says we can pick it up and drop it at our leisure.  Hopefully, they'll fix it soon.  I've also interacted with Signal Void content and I didn't really plan on starting the Tale for quite some time.  I'm probably just going to continue this run as planned and start a new one after all the patches are done.  If I die, then I'll consider starting a run with the intention of going directly to the Far Territory and starting the Tale as soon as possible.

After continuing on this save, I realized that it was not a "required" Signal Void bunker that I had found, just one of the newly-configured random bunkers.

I did find the Signal Void bunker that I was actually looking for , so all is well (so far) ...

• Upvote 2

So glad I didn't give up -- Got my "Signal Void" Challenge Badge today!

A few sprained wrists, wandering about aimlessly, coming out the same cave entrance I went into, twice (grrr! - I have NO directional sense in RL either) risking eating that 42% beef jerky that was all I had left, a close call in a sudden raging blizzard (gotta love PV!) & holding my breath over those narrow chasm & fallen tree crossings ... YaY!

Well done, Hinterland, Kudos!! 😊

• Upvote 2

On 4/18/2023 at 8:21 PM, twyn1 said:

So glad I didn't give up -- Got my "Signal Void" Challenge Badge today!

A few sprained wrists, wandering about aimlessly, coming out the same cave entrance I went into, twice (grrr! - I have NO directional sense in RL either) risking eating that 42% beef jerky that was all I had left, a close call in a sudden raging blizzard (gotta love PV!) & holding my breath over those narrow chasm & fallen tree crossings ... YaY!

Well done, Hinterland, Kudos!! 😊

Glad it worked out for you! Thank you for following up, and please don't hesitate to reach out again in the future. (Feel free to tag us in posts as well, we'll do our best to respond as quickly as possible.)