Multiplying Feathers?

twyn1

I'm currently in Broken Railroad, on my way to the Airfield area. Decided to make some arrows before heading out. Went down into the ravine to check what goodies were down there and picked up some feathers around the carcasses (2 deer, 1 wolf) & a frozen dead guy. At the most, this would be 12 - 14 feathers (usually find 3, but on occasion it may be 2 or 4).

However ... when I climbed out of the ravine and headed to the Maintenance Shed to sort loot, I found I had 87 (!!!) feathers. I'd placed all my other feathers in a drawer before heading out & realized there was also a larger than expected amount in there (over 60, & I definitely had not picked that many up in the surrounding areas).

Just wondering if anyone else has had this happen recently.

(Playing on X-Box 1 -- Pilgrim Mode -- Broken Railroad)

I wish I was seeing these sorts of duplication bugs in my runs... but so far, nada.  Best guess is that something is triggering it that I haven't done yet.  I haven't made acorn coffee yet or made any fire hardened arrows... I wonder if something like that is setting it off.

Edited by UpUpAway95

Thanks for mentioning it!
indeed, check the other thread, there are multiple of us experiencing it with various items.
What seems to happen, is when we store a bunch of things (sticks, stones, coal, and now feathers), and pick up some more, the amount we stored previously just appears in our backpack. I could not reproduce it willingly yet, so do not know what triggers it to happen or not happen. If you or anyone has more info, please share, maybe we can find the root cause.
(in general, it is a "positive" bug, still, it'd be good to know what causes it)

Ha! I never thought of searching for multiplying sticks, stones or coal. Just searched for feathers before posting.

I'm now at the Airfield (quick run in for 'Signal Void' and then I'm out -- glimmer-fog is not my friend)

Will try to keep track of what I put into storage & multiplying afterwards.

I usually keep 4 coal on me, and at least 6 sticks, so I would have to put all of those in storage to try to trigger multiples.