Post TFTFT Part 2 Update - Missing Momentos....?

I started a new game yesterday in the Forsaken Airfield to start a fresh complete exploration of Great Bear Island.  Got all the Signal Void caches in FA done, then went over to Broken Railroad, and I am noticing the cache-involved Momentos are not spawning the notes or keys.  I've only found the note mentioning the broken bridge that leads to the Airfield, and I have found the lockbox in the cave, but the note and key for it are not where they used to be.  Ditto with the note for the Momento leading to the birch saplings by the trees by the Rickety Foot Bridge.

Anyone else having this issue....?

Also, loving the new update with Signal Void, yet I am feeling a bit concerned as to where the things found in the bunkers are leading us moving forward..... hooping it won't be a disappointment as I understand this will all lead us back full circle to everything going on in the upcoming Episode 5.

• Upvote 2

I have the same problem on my Stalker runs. I think this is a bug in the loot tables, in some survivals have them, others don't have. I noticed that all items under the visors are missing (Memento notes and keys in cars, FA Polaroid Inside a car near Junker's Paddock).

Yes, I've seen this happen on several test starts in Broken Railroad.  The caches themselves spawn, but the keys and notes don't about 30% of the time for me so far (tests have been run in various custom difficulties).  Have also suspected that it has happened in other regions where I've done test starts (problem is I'm not as familiar with where all the keys to which caches spawn yet)

Edited by UpUpAway95
  • Upvote 1

I've seen a lot of Polaroids, so that doesn't seem to be affected.  But the momentos that are found with keys in the car visors are the ones that seem to be affected.  I've found all three in Mystery Lake no problem.

17 hours ago, PilgrimReaper said:

I suspect that there are no polaroids / vistas either... can anyone relate?

7 hours ago, DaPepster said:

I've seen a lot of Polaroids, so that doesn't seem to be affected.  But the momentos that are found with keys in the car visors are the ones that seem to be affected.  I've found all three in Mystery Lake no problem.

Alright! Must just be me, on this particular run, not sure why. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• 2 months later...

When you first visit the region, all the notes are there. But after entering to the building with loading, or to another location, all notes in cars under the visors disappear in this region.

Edited by pasha_27