I just realized i never made an introduction!

RingoA

ello ello, i am ringo! I am a gamer and artist who wants to become a creator of my own series some day. I like to play on custom and i am in love with TLDs lore and story [AKA wintermute]! I may make a lore video someday. I've already asked the subreddit discord which character i would cover lore on first, and they all said heller. So i guess if i do go through with making lore videos my first video will be about heller! 

[You could probably ask me any question about wintermutes story and I'd probably know the answer]

I draw mostly furries [sorry] because i suck at drawing...well, basically anything else. I'm trying to branch out into drawing other things.

I'd like to say a thank you to hinterland for their amazing game and for inspiring me and others! You guys are awesome! ^^

Edited by RingoA
  • Upvote 5

@RingoA @Admin  @everyone else

Sorry if that previous comment came off sounding a bit bigoted! I wasn’t exactly in the most conversational of moods :D. I really need to learn to shut up when I don’t feel like talking… I generally say something I end up regretting.

Welcome to the forum (again) @RingoA. I trust you’ll enjoy yourself here 🙂.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

On 3/8/2023 at 12:42 PM, RingoA said:

ello ello, i am ringo! I am a gamer and artist who wants to become a creator of my own series some day. I like to play on custom and i am in love with TLDs lore and story [AKA wintermute]! I may make a lore video someday. I've already asked the subreddit discord which character i would cover lore on first, and they all said heller. So i guess if i do go through with making lore videos my first video will be about heller! 

[You could probably ask me any question about wintermutes story and I'd probably know the answer]

I draw mostly furries [sorry] because i suck at drawing...well, basically anything else. I'm trying to branch out into drawing other things.

I'd like to say a thank you to hinterland for their amazing game and for inspiring me and others! You guys are awesome! ^^

Welcome, and thank you for playing! 

• Like 1

On 3/9/2023 at 12:59 PM, conanjaguar said:

@RingoA @Admin  @everyone else

Sorry if that previous comment came off sounding a bit bigoted! I wasn’t exactly in the most conversational of moods :D. I really need to learn to shut up when I don’t feel like talking… I generally say something I end up regretting.

Welcome to the forum (again) @RingoA. I trust you’ll enjoy yourself here 🙂.

Thank you for following up on this, and for helping to make this forum a welcoming place for everyone. We appreciate it! 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Welcome!

I'm afraid, RingoA, now that we know you're an artist - I humbly request to see you draw Will Mackenzie as a furry. I believe that the world does need this right now, and you're the person to make it happen. I do promise to love it, whatever the result. : )

Maybe not draw him as a wolf though - the irony would be too much for poor Will. : D

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2023 at 1:44 PM, CoffeeCup said:

Welcome!

I'm afraid, RingoA, now that we know you're an artist - I humbly request to see you draw Will Mackenzie as a furry. I believe that the world does need this right now, and you're the person to make it happen. I do promise to love it, whatever the result. : )

Maybe not draw him as a wolf though - the irony would be too much for poor Will. : D

Already have :)