Removed Coastal House ( I'm Sad ) :D

Artech

Hi survivors!

I was usually set base to this coastal house in my survival run. Today after the DLC updated i moved from mystery lake with full backpack to settle in to my base again but i found my house just burried in ashes. I am heart broke right now. Did not expect this bad surprise. Just why hinterland 😢

BEFORE THE UPDATE                                                                                                                                 

OldHouse.thumb.jpg.20f45ae99894b1fc2245e9f3f820db9f.jpg                 

AFTER THE UPDATE

newhouse.thumb.jpg.a44b02b4ff5d1e3c75a02c3a19bd65ed.jpg

Edited by Artech
image order
  • Upvote 3

If this house is burnt, there's an exact duplicate down south by the Waterfront Cottages. (Edit: Basically this house always spawns, but in one of two locations.) Not as central a location I'll grant you that, but it's a lot less wolf infested.

Edited by ajb1978
  • Upvote 2

The Misanthrope bear goes by the fireplace house at Waterfront Cottages within easy revolver, rifle, or bow range.  If the house is intact, shoot from the railed porch with the front door to escape through near at hand if needed.  

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2023 at 3:57 AM, ajb1978 said:

If this house is burnt, there's an exact duplicate down south by the Waterfront Cottages. (Edit: Basically this house always spawns, but in one of two locations.) Not as central a location I'll grant you that, but it's a lot less wolf infested.

Yeah i found the same house in coastal town right side of quency gas station.