What are you wearing? LOL and what’s your warmth/wind bonus?

Semple Fi

So I have a pair of wool socks, wool thermals, sweat pants, snow boots, t-shirt, wool shirt, fleece hoodie, and snow gloves.  I’m still calculating my warmth bonus but I feel like these are pretty well represented items in the game.  
Additionally, what’s the MAX bonus you could achieve based on your items on hand?

I have a PeaCoat and Mackinaw jacket, along with Wool everything.  My wind resistance potential is not as high though.  Still working on that!

No idea on the warmth bonus but ridiculously high 😊. I'll get back to you on that one.   Insulated boots,two climbing socks,2 red underwear,snow pants,and combat pants,1earwrap,2expo coats, bunny hat and gloves,a cowichan and fisher sweater,and long wool scarf.  Custom pilgrim with low wind variability but colder over time on low instead of nine.

Expedition parka, Mariners pea coat, 2 wool ear wraps, rabbit hat and mits, wool touk, deer boots and pants, mil pants, 2 wool long Johns, 2 climbers socks, fisherman sweater and fleece sweater. All in all my warmth bonus is 23 and windproof its 15.5. I’m on stalker and day 52. Consistently warming up unless major blizzard, was also the save I got both resolute outiftter (47 successful repairs btw 😎) and both achievements for spending nights outside. Tip:if u want these just use the stone church as it counts as an outside location but is protected enough I never once got hit by a wolf.

My fishing outfit for FA on Stalker is as following:

Rabbit hat, balclava, ear wraps, double bear coat, double cowichan sweater, rabbit gloves, double snow pants, double red longjohns, double climbing socks, mukluks.
Adding up to 37c. This outfit is slowing me down too much while moving, so I will store the bear coats on drift island and change back to wolf coat + expedition parka instead.

• Like 2