Has anybody revealed the whole map for the forsaken airfield? and could i have a picture of it?

The niceness of the comment is largely dependent on cultural perspective. "Hoser" is a VERY Canadian insult, and as such is used as more of a statement of Canadian camaraderie than anything else. Even when intended as a put down, it's a pretty mild one. You would use it because of a mild social infraction, rather than a serious gripe with someone's behaviour or personality!
Thank you for joining us for this Canadian Content Minute!

• Upvote 4
  • Like 1

I have mapped almost all of the new regions.  So far I have found 61 new locations. However I have two issues still to be resolved.

The first is simple and I expect to clear it up very soon.  That is a cave I visited in a thick fog.  It was called something like "Glib's Cave".  I couldn't map it because of the fog, and I haven't been able to find it again.

The second is potentially more interesting.  I mapped a rope climb without a rope.  I was at the bottom of the climb.  I have not been able to find a way to the top of that rope climb.  Surely there must be an interesting place near the top of the climb, or why have it there.

But no, you can not have sight of my map.  The point of the game is for you to explore the place yourself.

Edited by peteloud
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, peteloud said:

I have mapped almost all of the new regions.  So far I have found 61 new locations. However I have two issues still to be resolved.

The first is simple and I expect to clear it up very soon.  That is a cave I visited in a thick fog.  It was called something like "Glib's Cave".  I couldn't map it because of the fog, and I haven't been able to find it again.

The second is potentially more interesting.  I mapped a rope climb without a rope.  I was at the bottom of the climb.  I have not been able to find a way to the top of that rope climb.  Surely there must be an interesting place near the top of the climb, or why have it there.

But no, you can not have sight of my map.  The point of the game is for you to explore the place yourself.

The point of the game is to play it how you want to,otherwise custom would be pointless!

• Like 2

On 12/29/2022 at 7:31 PM, peteloud said:

I agree that going in without any map is the choice way to go. You can only ever experience the place once for the first time. 

• Upvote 1