Is it too early to think of ways to make the game more evil?

Bigfatcat999

So take this experience with a grain of salt, I had to go to Montreal for work recently and despite not knowing how to read/speak French, I could still make it through that city with just English. Maybe the part I visited was more English friendly, but I never felt like I would be at a severe disadvantage. 

It would be interesting though to see some of that mixing of English/French in the game, that seemed like a uniquely Canadian thing to me, just like when I first moved to the US mainland and started seeing English/Spanish co-existing with a lot of signage. 

On 12/8/2022 at 4:44 PM, deathbydanish said:

So take this experience with a grain of salt, I had to go to Montreal for work recently and despite not knowing how to read/speak French, I could still make it through that city with just English. Maybe the part I visited was more English friendly, but I never felt like I would be at a severe disadvantage. 

It would be interesting though to see some of that mixing of English/French in the game, that seemed like a uniquely Canadian thing to me, just like when I first moved to the US mainland and started seeing English/Spanish co-existing with a lot of signage. 

Well, Montreal is a cosmopolitan city, so English is pretty much everywhere and you can certainly live there without speaking a word of French and do well. 

But as soon as you get out the city, French is dominant by a mile.