Interview by ShackNews (Talking with Raph and Katie) Revels the inner workings of the update process and some EXULSIVE Teaser Images!

Lots of stuff that has peaked more interest for me.  One part saddens me though - the statement that rifles will be significantly rarer, revolvers less so, and then increasing the availability of the distress pistol.  This seems somewhat unfair to "rifle oriented" stalker mode players, while potentially making interloper quite a bit easier... allowing more reliance on the distress pistol.  Of course, it may mean that they have significantly nerfed the power of the distress pistol overall, restoring the balance.  Still, I'll miss being able to leave rifles for use in certain areas (on runs where I play with them) and be forced to cart them around from zone to zone to zone.  Still hoping for a scoped variant somewhere in the DLC... what about it HL?

• Upvote 1

One more sleep to go! How am I going to resist running straight to the Airfield without going to TWM first? I am betting on some disappointment on the summit of TWM when I don't find all the loot that I expected but I am looking forward to everything being fresh and another 1000 day run! 

• Upvote 3