My Whiteout challenge

Leeanda

5 minutes ago, Catlover said:

Haha I have too, made me fear them. Something that fluffy and cute must have an ulterior motive!

First time in ages  I've wrung their neck on this run and I felt horrible doing it!!  Maybe it's revenge?🤔🙂

• Like 1

Just now, Leeanda said:

First time in ages  I've wrung their neck on this run and I felt horrible doing it!!  Maybe it's revenge?🤔🙂

I was going to say, I hope they don't remember all the bunny slaughter! At least I have terrible aim, most of my bunnies are killed via snares. Not sure which is more humane to be honest 🤔

• Upvote 1

Congrats, Leeanda, on finishing your challenge!! Well done!!

Like the new challenge idea, alltho' the underwear is definitely not the most attractive.

I would say Boots/Crampons and 1 Hat would be fair. The Bedroll is allowed also??'

Have not seen the Timberhare thread! Ack!! 😧

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, twyn1 said:

Like the new challenge idea, alltho' the underwear is definitely not the most attractive.

I would say Boots/Crampons and 1 Hat would be fair. The Bedroll is allowed also??'

Thank you.  Was expecting a lot more blizzards though so I got lucky in one way.. 

I'd like to try it without boots really but I use the crampons a lot so needs must I suppose! Bedroll until I make a bear roll! 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, twyn1 said:

How's your run going?  ,sorry forgot to ask.

22 hours ago, Leeanda said:

How's your run going?  ,sorry forgot to ask.

Thanks for asking!!

I decided not to finish out for the Level 5 Revolver Skills, didn't want to spend a week shooting (and leaving to rot) 90+ rabbits and other wildlife for really nothing other than bragging rights -- maybe I'll get that All 5 Levels achievement naturally, if I do another super-long run. This one was over 650 days! Astrid is now cozily retired in her little cabin up by Bear Creek.

Instead, I'm actually doing the Story-Mode again. I deleted all of my saves when I had some memory issues with the console. Am in Chapter 2 at this point, waiting to be mauled by the Giant Bear! Ack!

Enjoy!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, twyn1 said:

Thanks for asking!!

I decided not to finish out for the Level 5 Revolver Skills, didn't want to spend a week shooting (and leaving to rot) 90+ rabbits and other wildlife for really nothing other than bragging rights -- maybe I'll get that All 5 Levels achievement naturally, if I do another super-long run. This one was over 650 days! Astrid is now cozily retired in her little cabin up by Bear Creek.

Instead, I'm actually doing the Story-Mode again. I deleted all of my saves when I had some memory issues with the console. Am in Chapter 2 at this point, waiting to be mauled by the Giant Bear! Ack!

Enjoy!

I know what you mean. Shame to just leave bodies everywhere.. 

Sorry your console had save issues too.. hopefully the update will stop it happening again. 

Have fun with the story 🙂