Blackrock - Blocked Bridge body - bug?

past caring

First trip to Blackrock coming from PV - I come out from Keeper's Pass near the Blocked Bridge.....by this time I am massively overloaded so I dump some of my gear in the body on the bridge.

Come back the next day and the body is gone - and my gear with it. Bug or WAD? I've never had a human body disappear previously.....

32 minutes ago, Artech said:

As i know bodies can't disappear. It should have bug which i never heard or you missed the location of body. Would you take a screenshot of exact location of body where you remember so i can check to be sure :D

Youtube Kanalım

I'm a bit of a way away from it at the moment - and going to be away for a few days fishing - so probably no chance of a screenshot until next week. But the precise location is;
 - if you're on the side of the bridge looking towards the crashed bus, it's on the left hand side, leaning up against the bridge and close to the bus itself.

16 minutes ago, turtle777 said:

That "body" wasn't dead. He was just pretending. He thanks you for your loot. 😛

-t

"Emboweled? If thou embowel me today, I’ll give you leave to powder me and eat me too
tomorrow. ’Sblood, ’twas time to counterfeit, or that hot termagant Scot had paid me scot and lot too.
Counterfeit? I lie. I am no counterfeit. To die is to be a counterfeit, for he is but the counterfeit of a man who hath not the life of a man;
but to counterfeit dying when a man thereby liveth is to be no counterfeit, but the true and perfect image of life indeed.
The better part of valor is discretion, in the which better part I have saved my life.
Zounds, I am afraid of this gunpowder Percy, though he be dead.
How if he should counterfeit too, and rise? By my faith, I am afraid he would prove the better counterfeit.
Therefore I’ll make him sure, yea, and I’ll swear I killed him. Why may not he rise as well as I?
Nothing confutes me but eyes, and nobody sees me.
Therefore, sirrah, stabbing him with a new wound in your thigh, come you along with me."

😉

Edited by past caring
typo

4 hours ago, past caring said:

"Emboweled? If thou embowel me today, I’ll give you leave to powder me and eat me too
tomorrow. ’Sblood, ’twas time to counterfeit, or that hot termagant Scot had paid me scot and lot too. ....
😉

I knew it had to be Shakespeare but couldn't place what it was from (had to cheat and look it up!) Excellent!!

More to the original post -- I have not had any bodies disappear after finding them, but I have found only "leftovers" where bodies could be found. (i.e., a decent scarf, some crackers and a hatchet at 88%, but no corpse)

• Upvote 1

On 1/19/2022 at 8:05 PM, past caring said:

I'm a bit of a way away from it at the moment - and going to be away for a few days fishing - so probably no chance of a screenshot until next week. But the precise location is;
 - if you're on the side of the bridge looking towards the crashed bus, it's on the left hand side, leaning up against the bridge and close to the bus itself.

If these locations correct there is no corpse here. Probably you see a ghost cuz of your loneliness :D 

Youtube Kanalım

screen_7656bbba-bc6f-4529-985b-768c31aa1647_hi.png

screen_029012fd-24c0-42bb-8654-af357dfc9f95_hi.png

Edited by Artech