I got boned by a moose in AC.

stratvox

Interesting...  I mean the recovery (heal) time for four broken ribs afflictions looks to be 66 hours each where before it would be expect to be 120 hours each.  If you were wearing the ballistic vest that might account for that otherwise, if not, the recovery time for the affliction has been reduced by almost half.  

First one will heal in 120 hours; they run up from there. Gonna be a while though; that's definitely going to take a couple-three weeks before I'll be back to normal....

I'll be heading back to Mountaineer's because I've got a lot of food etc there which will allow me to accelerate the recovery time... though maybe I'll see if I can figure out how to goat up from the fishing hut up to Foreman's while I'm all gimped out.

2 minutes ago, stratvox said:

First one will heal in 120 hours; they run up from there. Gonna be a while though; that's definitely going to take a couple-three weeks before I'll be back to normal....

I'll be heading back to Mountaineer's because I've got a lot of food etc there which will allow me to accelerate the recovery time... though maybe I'll see if I can figure out how to goat up from the fishing hut up to Foreman's while I'm all gimped out.

I know you can get up there seen it on ytube I think. May need some bandages though if you have some left?

Guest jeffpeng

In the name of the father, how the hell are you even alive. Frankly I never had multiple "broken ribs". I didn't even know that was possible. Oh my.

21 hours ago, jeffpeng said:

In the name of the father, how the hell are you even alive. Frankly I never had multiple "broken ribs". I didn't even know that was possible. Oh my.

Heh, I've had two before, but never four. The thing about moose stompings is they don't destroy condition like wolf and bear attacks do... plus I have (had!) a good armour rating with mukluks, combat pants, and bearskin coat (picked up in AC on an earlier trip). However, I've got over ten days of curing before I can really get on the move again... and probably closer to twenty with the number of hours it's going to take me to finish off the last broken rib.

On 1/4/2022 at 9:22 AM, Leeanda said:

I know you can get up there seen it on ytube I think. May need some bandages though if you have some left?

Oh I chewed up a lotta bandages that day.

On 1/4/2022 at 1:24 PM, SpanishMoss said:

If you stim you you take a rope

Interesting. I've not tried that. Gonna see if I can figure out the goating route up there first though. Sounds like a fun challenge.