BR Prepper Cache

hozz1235

1 hour ago, Bimbobjoejr. said:

I still didn't find it, is it near mule bridge or on the other side of the map?

nope, not this time...

here see if this helps

20211211114206_1.thumb.jpg.6420bea83e5834ddf68334a265814002.jpg

look over to the left side of the map.  that little square looking thing to the left of those two caves, by the river

Edited by piddy3825
spelling
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, piddy3825 said:

nope, not this time...

here see if this helps

20211211114206_1.thumb.jpg.6420bea83e5834ddf68334a265814002.jpg

look over to the left side of the map.  that little square looking thing to the left of those two caves, by the river

from what I understand, there's 9 different spots it can spawn, just like ML and PV.  I could be wrong, but that's what I heard.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bimbobjoejr. said:

So it is on the other side by narrow bridge I think that is? Thanks for the map!

1 hour ago, RandomPlayer said:

outstanding, I've been looking for that thing all over!

49 minutes ago, hozz1235 said:

Hmmm..mine was in a different spot. 

Hide contents

Up on the hillside across from No Road Cave

yeah, I think that is just one of the possible spots that the bunkers spawns.  supposedly has 9 different spots it can show up on, just like PV and ML.

Maybe if everybody takes a screenshot of where they find it, we can build a complete list of possible locations.  I haven't found it yet but I'll go check in the area the next time I play,  where Piddy found his just in case I'm wrong.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DiscoJonny said:

from what I understand, there's 9 different spots it can spawn, just like ML and PV.  I could be wrong, but that's what I heard.

Yes Sir, you are correct!  I just recently learned there are multiple spawn locations in BR just as there are in PV and ML.  
I've started a new run spawning in BR and I checked the location of where I found the bunker on the map I posted and nothing!  
So now I'm going on a new mission to find all the bunker locations in BR.  thanks for the heads up, btw @DiscoJonny

• Upvote 1