Rabbit Fur Scarf

Nitzy

I would love it if we could make a rabbit fur scarf to go along with the rabbit hat.

I was watching Alone: Arctic and one of the ladies made a scarf out of several rabbit skins by weaving them together. It was so cool and I thought it would be a perfect addition to the crafted clothing, especially seeing as we can't wear two rabbit hats. 

They could even make us need to get like 5-10 rabbits or something and I wouldn't care. It would be nice to have something else to make with the mountain of rabbit hides I have laying around.

It would definitely be "Apocalypse Chic".

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

On 12/9/2021 at 8:32 PM, Nitzy said:

I would love it if we could make a rabbit fur scarf to go along with the rabbit hat.

I was watching Alone: Arctic and one of the ladies made a scarf out of several rabbit skins by weaving them together. It was so cool and I thought it would be a perfect addition to the crafted clothing, especially seeing as we can't wear two rabbit hats. 

They could even make us need to get like 5-10 rabbits or something and I wouldn't care. It would be nice to have something else to make with the mountain of rabbit hides I have laying around.

You should put that on the mod wish list!

There's already one clothing mod available now called Norfolk clothing and you it features all sorts of items, like bearskin leggings and wolfskin boots.
Very clever and stylish.  I bet making a rabbitpelt scarf would be a cinch for the UGC workshop

• Upvote 1

On 12/10/2021 at 5:32 AM, Nitzy said:

Great idea, but i would like to see a small overhaul of the clothing system.

More exactly an exclusive slot for scarfs and for all accessories, i mean let's be honest, why do you need to replace crampons that are on your feets to wear a wool wrap to cover your ears. It could be even a very small buff for the vest since almost everyone on loper won't wear it for obvious reasons.

• Like 1