New bearskin bedroll spawn?

hozz1235

40 minutes ago, ChillPlayer said:

The last time I was there was a year ago (real life), it's possible that it was already ruined then. I started this save in 2015 or 16 ;)

That's a heck of a long run!  But I suppose It'll have to remain one of great bears many mysteries!!🙂

3 minutes ago, UTC-10 said:

I got a bearskin bedroll at Pensive Lookout at least once.  It was even serviceable. I remember getting a ragged bearskin cloak in Ash Canyon which I mended but don't actually use (Pilgrim conditions for me so no need to). 

Ive never had the bear coat in ash canyon! Where's it supposed to be? 

IIRC, the bearskin coat was on the path, off to one side, to the Gold Mine about the last stretch before reaching the point where you climb down into the gold mine basin.  Didn't always happen but I tend to have a lot of bear skins to use to fix it (it was about half way to ruin).  😁

3 minutes ago, UTC-10 said:

IIRC, the bearskin coat was on the path, off to one side, to the Gold Mine about the last stretch before reaching the point where you climb down into the gold mine basin.  Didn't always happen but I tend to have a lot of bear skins to use to fix it (it was about half way to ruin).  😁

Thanks I'll keep an eye out for it!

18 minutes ago, UTC-10 said:

Here?  I seem to recall finding one consistently here.

image.png.b8253d0e96d19e51b877a459248708fc.png

Edited by hozz1235