Blackrock "load screen messages"

hozz1235

• hozz1235 changed the title to Blackrock "load screen messages"

I recently saw one that I think you are missing. It was similar to the Spoiled Rotten quip regarding the food supply.
 will try to capture a screenshot if I see it again.  Anyways, it says something about how the cooks at the prison became 
pretty skilled at supplementing their food supply by hunting or foraging, anyways something like that.  

it's possible I could just be confused but the quip got me to thinking about the gaping holes in the story line.  

• Upvote 2

On 10/30/2021 at 2:07 AM, sierra 117 said:

Thank you for taking the time to post these.

I've recently upgraded to an Xbox series x and while I'm loving how well games run and how fast they load, one downside is I can't read any of the loading hints.

🙃

Wow, load times so fast you can't read the messages...nice..in a way.  I think I have a fairly fast laptop with SSD but I still have roughly 5-10 second load times (depending upon which save I'm playing, area I'm entering and having mods enabled).

19 minutes ago, hozz1235 said:

image.png.eae7ee12cb78241f849735a653b7cfcd.png

This one also needs work, @Admin:

image.png.7fe0dea2143d15b3e3158b2c9018ea26.png

Feeding BlackRock, yup that is the one I was referring to earlier.  Nice that you could find it.  I do think you have the full on collection now.
So, that brings me to a question, where's all this farming going on at?  Is there perhaps an indoor hydroponic facility that we don't know about?

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, piddy3825 said:

Feeding BlackRock, yup that is the one I was referring to earlier.  Nice that you could find it.  I do think you have the full on collection now.
So, that brings me to a question, where's all this farming going on at?  Is there perhaps an indoor hydroponic facility that we don't know about?

There were seasons at some point (thinking of the gardening plots at Thomson's Crossing, hay piles, agriculture equipment, etc.)

Also, with regards to the story and the Great Collapse, did that cause a perma-Winter?

4 minutes ago, hozz1235 said:

image.png.3e5ccf2dffb7799a79f0bb967c67aee3.png

Wow and yet another discovery?  Makes me wonder if you finally got the all or not?  Nice work my good man!

on a side note,  this latest message just gives me another reason why I have such a hard time wrapping my head around them still shipping prisoners there.  If all the roads are damaged how are they still transporting convicts to the prison on a bus?  yeah, the can still send people to jail but they can't feed them?  And why would you wanna work in craphole like BlackRock if you were a guard?   

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...