SPOILERS : Cant go further in the end of episode 4

oplli

Spoilers

I am a the moment where i have to escape blackrock after the fire. I took the case and im trying to escape the lights. im near mathi's lights i want to go to main door and get my stuff at the same time. but i cant go inside the garage i get shot almost instantly even if the light isnt on me. i tried throwing some rocks to divert attention but is dosent work any help please?

5 hours ago, Serenity said:

You used that door previously when you went from the power plant back to the prison.

Unless you're like me and are a complete idiot and hiked your way back on foot from the dam because you didn't realize that door was an exit LOL

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Hello. I had such a problem.  I had things hidden next to my workbench. There were several firecrackers among them. I threw one of them into the tower. I don't know how it could help, but after that they let me go further.

And I also think there's some script that doesn't work correctly. I think it makes sense to reload this moment from an earlier save.

On 10/12/2021 at 9:50 PM, oplli said:

I am a the moment where i have to escape blackrock after the fire. I took the case and im trying to escape the lights. im near mathi's lights i want to go to main door and get my stuff at the same time. but i cant go inside the garage i get shot almost instantly even if the light isnt on me. i tried throwing some rocks to divert attention but is dosent work any help please?

Firstly, I don't think getting your stuff will have any benefits gameplaywise, and I can't help you with that anyway.

I'm not really sure exactly where you are, but if you're in the yard you have to look for this metal grating (there's an entrance in the middle of the picture):

1580544381_Skjermbilde2021-10-13kl_22_54_35.thumb.png.4f3a375f8841f1f289055f9e794ce04d.png

and then run for this hole in the wall (to the right of the tower) :

1572830518_Skjermbilde2021-10-13kl_22_54_44.thumb.png.163bacc8906a80e4216ced1fd5385a21.png

It's very possible I misunderstood your problem, but this was my shot at helping... Good luck!

• Upvote 1